FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What makes the Aloe ferox leaf so unique?
There are three sections of the Aloe ferox plant commonly used in the manufacture of health and skincare products…
- The GREEN EPIDERMIS (skin) is dried and milled to produce a healthy tea and dietary fibre supplements.
- The BITTER SAP, underneath the skin is rich in Aloin and serves as a natural antibiotic. The powder, crystals and tablets derived from it are a great anti-fungal and detoxifying agent.
- The FLESHY FILLET at the core of the leaf is rich in amino acids, minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides, enzymes and lipids. When processed into a liquid gel, these extraordinary properties are ideal for skincare products and health drinks.
2. Natural Healing – Does it work?
Centuries before the healing properties of plants became popular on the world stage the indigenous people of Southern Africa made use of the Aloe ferox plant. The ancient art of tapping the bitter sap from the leaves is still practiced and forms an important part of local tradition. Today the Aloe ferox plant has been accepted worldwide for its superior antiseptic, cleansing, moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.